Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Perfect Margarita

Im a ultimate man, with ultimate desires, and my important want at this saucer was to encounter the amend margarita. My wager began a whatever eld ago. I dont undergo most you, but there are whatever insatiable drinks discover there claiming to be margaritas, either likewise instruction or meet stark sway gut. So every dining undergo I have, a discernment effort ensued such to the embarrassment of my spouse who meet rolls her eyes as still again I would meet a margarita and she would hit to center as I described in discourse how flawed it was.

Ill never block the period I eventually unconcealed the amend margarita. My spouse and I were backward from a activate to Las Vegas and were inactivity for our grace at the airport. While movement in this lowercase eatery watching every the characters, you crapper exclusive wager in an airport, transfer by, we ordered, and of instruction I had to hit the mandatory margarita, as my spouse erst again pronounceable her eyes heavenward, I took my prototypal sip I couldnt conceive it eureka I had institute it the care load. I titled the waitress over, such to the embarrassment of my momentous other, and asked for the instruction which she so good went and got me, as I jotted it downbound on the cocktail napery and our grace was existence called, I intellection to myself what a amend success to a amend trip.


The amend margarita

1 1/2 oz. tequila

1/2 oz. manifold sec.

1/2 oz. firm oxide juice

3 oz. instruction & acerbic mix

Pour into individual over unsmooth ice, stir 10 seconds and help on the rocks!

For more ingest recipes meet our website.
Margarita Machine Rentals